Reaching your goals is a long fought out battle. Each workout, another round in the fight for glorious GAINZ. No matter how hard you work, you need someone in your corner, hyping you up, motivating you, and most of all, supplying the nutrients you need to conquer your opponent (your past self).
Our Original BCAAs are the best possible coach in the corner. Formulated with the tried and true 2:1:1 ratio of leucine for protein synthesis, isoleucine and valine for muscle protein preservation, muscle recovery, and more.
Benefits of The “Original” BCAAs:
- May aid in fat loss
- May delay muscle fatigue
- Encourage optimal performance Accelerate protein synthesis
- Improve muscle recovery
- Muscle growth
The “Original” BCAAs are the secret to pummeling your goals. Because what you do while you’re in the gym is, quite frankly, not even half the battle. The real test occurs between rounds. The way muscles grow in size, tone, and power is a simple process. TEAR & REPAIR.
When we train, we tear muscle fibers, similar to a rope holding too much weight and fraying. Our bodies utilize proteins (from food) to come in and repair the muscle fibers. The fibers then grow BIGGER, STRONGER, more DEFINED. The aforementioned rope becomes wound steel coils.
The problem: while we’re intaking proteins for repair, another process is occurring. This opposition is called muscle protein breakdown, and its goal is to steal every protein you’re stacking so you can’t fully recover. In order for muscles to grow, the rate of protein synthesis must be faster than the rate of muscle protein breakdown.
The solution: Amino acids are the building blocks of protein. Branched Chain Amino Acids -- leucine, valine, isoleucine -- are the heroes, here to help you defeat muscle protein breakdown. Leucine joins the construction crew, stacking proteins with Flash-like speed. Valine and Isoleucine help, standing guard, thwarting muscle protein breakdown’s attempts.
The clinically studied ratio of BCAAs is 2:1:1 (two leucine, one isoleucine, one valine). This is the ratio we loaded into The Original BCAAs. Providing you optimal protein synthesis, delayed muscle fatigue, and unbeatable muscle recovery.
We didn’t stop there though! We added an electrolyte blend to help you power through even the most grueling workouts (because hydration is important -- duh). The “Original” BCAA’s help your body perform at its best during your workouts AND keeps it recovering afterward, so you can come back revitalized and ready to conquer each time.
- Leucine: 3,000mg: Protein synthesis, may assist with building muscle
- Isoleucine: 1,500mg: Muscle recovery, delayed muscle fatigue
- Valine: 1500mg: To double up on recovery and muscle fatigue delay
- Coconut Water: Because hydration is crucial for performance (and pretty much everything else too)
- Himalayan Rock Salt: Rich in trace minerals and electrolytes, increases nutrient absorption and improves hydration.
You can take our Original BCAAs at any time of day. Here are some options, and reasons behind the timing:
- One serving sipped through your workout to delay muscle fatigue.
- One serving 30 minutes prior to meal for increased protein synthesis (making your nutrients more effective)
- One serving sipped throughout the day, because BCAAs taste better than water, can be more effective for hydration, and help keep your recovery game on point.
- As we all know, our bodies do their most recovery while resting. One serving of “Original” BCAAs taken one hour prior to bedtime may maximize the gainz made while sleeping.